Work Attire

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all. 
 ~Sam Ewing

Well, It's halfway through the week and the weekend still seems forever away. I have   a ton of business meetings still to attend and work is on the mind. Makes it hard to think of blogging but I found a nicely decorated City Sim called City of Concord to explore and it inspired me to play a bit instead of working like I should *Grins*
Today I am attired in a lovely mesh suit from Punky Chicks, I love this suit. It consists of Mesh Eloquence Blazer, 179L; Silk Top Eloquence, 99L and Charcoal Pants 139L . Shoes are by Glitterati by Sapphire, Forever Heels in Gold, 149L on sale for May. The lovely mesh jewelry is by Maxi Gossamer, Fez Ring, 199L, Necklace & Earrings- Maia, 499L and Bangles, Lost Eden - Rebecca 299L. Skin is by WoW Skin, Arisa; available at Xyroom for 99L. Hair is Tameless Naomi, 199L and the lovely eyes are Deep Sky Mesh Eyes, Absinthe Shadow by Mayfly, 99L.


And now back to work, enjoy your day and take care!
~Taliferrue
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.